 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 7
6  |  8
Subject:
Local sale Information
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 00:38:16 GMT

Hey all.  As usual, when I am out and about, I try to keep tabs on the local
Lego sales scene.  Here's what I know.

At the Parham Road K-Mart, there is a week long 20% all regularly priced
Lego.  They also have the 400 piece purple buckets for 50% ($4.99).  Lots of
Adventurers, UFO, and Aquazone but only the smallest Ninja sets.

At the TRU near Regency Square, no real sales.  One interesting note, last
week they had 3 Fort Legoredo sets left.  Those are now gone (the salesman
said that the Lego rep had just been there and had put out all available
stock).

That's all the information I have right now.

Tim