 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 35
FYI: LEGO now at Kroger (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 15 Oct 2001 21:42:14 GMT

Stopped in at Kroger for breakfast this morning (Brook & Parham) and noticed
that Kroger now has LEGO in its toy section.  I seem to remember a couple of
talking before about the fact that we had noticed that Kroger had some LEGO
when it first hit Richmond but that the bricks soon went away.  For months
I've been glancing at that section everytime I walk by and could hardly
believe it today when I actually saw some LEGO sets on the shelf.

Nothing there currently to get excited about: 1 small soccer set, a couple
of the smallest Life on Mars sets, and some small Bionicle Turaga (sp?)
figures like the ones they gave away at BrickFest.  All were $ 4.99.

In the future though something worth grabbing might show up so keep your
eyes peeled if you're in a Kroger.

G.