 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 24
Re: K-Mart BOGO 50% off sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 19:02:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, Timothy D. Freshly writes:
I didn't know if anyone else saw this in the paper yesterday but K-Mart is
having another BOGO 50% off sale this week.  I went to the Parham Road store
near Regency but they didn't have much in stock (and NO tubs, which is what
I was looking for).

I also went to the Glenside store near the I-64 interchange at Broad Street
and found a few tubs (which are now gone :-D) and also saw that they had
about 10 Desert Skiff sets on clearance for $3.00 each.

Just FYI (does anyone else even look at this newgroup anymore?).

Well, can't say I do, but if I happen to see a "BOGO 50%" in the title of a
message, I'll check it out! :)

Is this nationwide, or just local K-Marts?

DaveE

(cc'd market.shopping)