 Local / United States / Virginia / Richmond / 14
13  |  15
Subject:
Shelves are getting bare...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.ric
Date:
Thu, 31 Dec 1998 19:21:47 GMT

Hey everyone.  I hope everyone is having a nice holiday season.  Just
another quick update on local sale prices.  I was at Wal-Mart in Short Pump
last night and the shelves were VERY bare.  Most of the larger sets were
gone.  Most of what was left was Town Jr., Extreme Team, and small sets.
Nothing really marked down.

However, Wal-Mart has reduced the price of their 1201 piece Annivesary Basic
Bucket and the 836 piece Freestyle Anniversary Bucket to $12.00.  That is
less that $.01 per piece!  They had about 15-20 total buckets left as of
last night (12/30).  I hope this information is useful.

Tim