 Local / United States / Virginia / Norfolk / 6
    Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia —Stephen F. Roberts
   Lego Train Club in Northern Virginia ...Well, actually, I'm in Fredericksburg, but am looking to maybe try and start (or find) a Lego Train Club round these parts. So if anyone's interested, email me! ...We even have a one page web page at (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.arl)