 Local / United States / Virginia / Norfolk / 18
Re: Any AFOLs Around?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.nor, lugnet.loc.us.va.new
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 05:45:18 GMT

"Rich" <rjenkins@dailypress.com> wrote in news:GHp86A.DLH@lugnet.com:
there is a group in richmond called richlug

i know of non in norfolk

i'm up in north va with wamalug

Is anyone around?

Let's meet and talk about starting up a group.

I live in Norfolk, but will travel to any HR area city.

Rich

--
Daniel Staudt <dstaudt@hotmail.com>
Lugnet NUT #872