 Local / United States / Virginia / Newport News / 5
Re: De-lurk (not quite NN/Hampton)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.new
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:55:44 GMT

Bob wrote:

Hi All,

I'm subscribed to and reading (or would be reading if there were any
posts) this group too, even though I live in VA Beach, since I'm more
than willing to drive up to the Peninsula to get good deals on Lego or
meet fellow lugnetters (and r.t.lers).

Regards,

BOB!!

Hi Bob,
I live in Newport News.  Sometimes I drive over to
the Southside to get good Lego deals, too.  I just
wanted to give a fellow 'Tidewater-Pal' a shout!
**Maria**