 Local / United States / Virginia / Newport News / 29
Re: Anyone home?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.new
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 19:30:02 GMT

Chris Fortier wrote:

Hello-
I'm Chris Fortier, and this is my local area group.  I was just wondering if
anyone has looked at this board in nine months...maybe everyone has just
shipped off to Norfolk...oh well!

Well, not everyone, but this group gets so little use i hardly check it
anymore.

So, how the heck are you? And where? I'm in Denbigh, about equal distance
between Denbigh HS and Menchville HS. I collect Pirates, Adventurers, Res-Q,
and Star Wars. Did you go to Brickfest? If not definitely plan your trip for
next year. It was a blast.

SteveC
http://www.widomaker.com/~litehous/Pirate/index.html