 Local / United States / Virginia / Arlington / 9
Re: Mindstorms: Local sightings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va.arl
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 14:49:50 GMT

Mindstorms seen at approximately the same price in Zainy Brainy's, (Rte
7/Leesburg Pike @ Baily's Crossroads).
Have Fun! C-Ya!

Legoman34

******
(Disclaimer: Nope, don't work for LEGO (TLG)/but want to.)
Legoman34 (Richard W. Schamus) legoman34@usa.net
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Castle/1334
... (waiting patiently for Todd and Suzanne to invite me to move to Lugnet)
*****

William Middelaer wrote in message <01bdf58d$27101080$eb4d6520@will>...
To add to what Kevin reported, I saw Mindstorms for 199.99 a few weeks ago
at one of those fancy toy stores in Montgomery Mall (I think it was the
Imagination Store).

Just in case anyone cares.

Will