 Local / United States / Virginia / 99
Re: January Meeting Announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.loc.us.va.ric, lugnet.org.us.richlug
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:42:35 GMT

Timothy D. Freshly wrote:

The January meeting of RichLUG (Richmond Lego Users Group) will be held this
Saturday, January 26, 2002, starting at 12:00 noon in the downstairs
conference room at Tuckahoe Library off Parham Road (a bit later than normal
due to the unavailability of the normal meeting room until noon).
Directions can be found at the RichLUG website (www.richlug.org).  Hope to
see you there!

I was wondering if there was anything I've built that folks would like
me to bring? I'm planning on bringing some 12v stuff for display
(bascially all stock except for my 7740 color scheme club car).

I'm also curious if anyone will be bringing trade goods. I can bring a
boatload of trade material if folks are interested (I'll also sell so no
need to bring trade goods in exchange). If there's anything you're
looking for, let me know and I'll bring it if I have it.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com