 Local / United States / Virginia / 19
18  |  20
Subject:
LEGO Meeting in Northern Virginia!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.md, lugnet.loc.us.va
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 00:49:08 GMT

(bigger post to follow up on what Jeff said :-)

...The Northern Virginia LEGO Train Club (NOVALTC) is meeting Thursday, 4th
November in Rosslyn, Va at 6pm until we get bored (usually around 10:30pm or
so)! We will be setting up lots of track and trading and building and showing
off creations we have.

...The meeting is open to all train heads, townies, open modelers or just
interested bystanders. For more information or directions, contact Stephen at
wubwub@wildlink.com, Chris at ctracey@usgs.gov, Jeff at Jeff.Strembel@noaa.gov,
or Denise at djadud@foleylaw.com

...The NOVALTC is a LEGO club open to all interested LEGO folks in the Northern
Virginia, DC or Maryland/DC area (not just train heads). We try to meet once a
month or so to talk shop and to build. We are working towards building displays
for showing at train shows, malls, stores, or any event that will have us, and
as such are always interested in anything anyone builds that we can work into
our displays (towns, trains, ships, buildings, countryside, or even just general
models).

...For more information, we have a mailing list and more information on our
webpage: http://wildlink.com/novaltc/
--
just a thought
snafu
| http://www.io.com/~snafu/   |---------------------/

<remove the SpamShieldRemoveToReply part in my email to reply   >
<use of my email for unsolicited comercial is strictly forbidden>