 Local / United States / Utah / 86
  WAFOL page??

hey people do we have plans to make an official WAFOL page soon? i still have the ugly GULL page somewhere but would really like to start on the real thing. if it looks like it may take awhile i'll get to spiffing up the GULL page until we can do (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: WAFOL page??

(...) That'd be cool. Can you start out with the Geocities space you're using now? BTW -- the logo you came up with, IMO, can't be topped. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: WAFOL page??

where can we see this page? (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  WAFOL url (Re: WAFOL page??)

(...) here's the page for now: (URL) don't know that we want to announce it to the world until we have a permanent address for it. also, i'm only including my e-mail address on the page so nobody else has to worry about spamalization. any (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: WAFOL url (Re: WAFOL page??)

(...) I can modify my mailer script on my page (1) to send mail to anybody's address (2). It's not spam-proof, but it does offer one more level of confusion for spambots. Cheers, - jsproat 1. (URL) Well, anybody's address who we approve of. I'd (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

  Re: WAFOL url (Re: WAFOL page??)

Way to go, Joseph...the WAFOL site looks great! I am happy that we now have a place online! Ashley (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)