 Local / United States / Utah / 46
    Re: Name voting (Was: Utah name dicussion: lug or no lug) —Ashley Glennon
   I've been thinking over the weekend about a name for our Utah group. How about... NUTLUG (Northern Utah Lego Users Group) I realized that all of us are actually in the Northern half of Utah...even those of you in Orem/Provo etc. Nutlug is now my (...) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us)

        Nutlug? Was: Utah name dicussion: lug or no lug) —Ashley Glennon
   I checked and Nutlug.org, .net and .com are still available. My worldwide google search failed twice (timed out). Ashley (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us)