 Local / United States / Utah / 139
Re: Utah Lego Shopping Info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut, lugnet.loc.us.ut.slc, lugnet.org.us.wafol
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 17:44:36 GMT

Mike Quesnell wrote:
I sat down the other night an wrote a short page describing where to buy
Lego in Utah.  Please check it out and email me any suggestions.  It's my
intention to add this to the WAFOL site when its complete.  The address is:
http://home.earthlink.net/~quesnell/lego/

Verrrry nice.  One suggestion:  let's collect addresses for these stores.  I
can scan Utah Valley for these; it looks like you've got West Valley down as
well.  Any takers for the Sandy and Ogden areas?

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society