 Local / United States / Utah / 136
135  |  137
Subject:
Start your engines...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 03:53:54 GMT

I was just at the Shopko in Taylorsville (Redwood Road and I-215) and saw
the big Egyptian Adventures set (5988?) on clearance for $27.99.  The tag
said regular price was $79.99.  The set was on the clearance aisle near the
toy department.  Its the set that has the 6 wheeled truck.  I'm not
interested in it but I thought maybe someone out there would be.

Mike