 Local / United States / Utah / 115
114  |  116
Subject:
Shopko now at 75% off plus Target
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:22:14 GMT

A lunch-break trip to the Shopko in Bountiful today revealed sets at up to 75%
off.  Here's a few that I can remember.

6975 Alien Avenger:  $15.99 regular price $59.99.
2153 Robo-Stalker:  $10.99 regular price $30?

Adventurers blimps were $10.99.

Numerous other Adventurer and Ninja sets were on sale but no Rock Raiders,
Throwbots or Town Jr.

Target in Centerville still has quite a few Star Wars Ep1 stuff on sale for
about 40% off.  Sometime later this week the items should drop in price again
to around 70% off or more.  Target is sitting on huge amounts of Toy
inventory.  I expect the deals to be great!

Meanwhile, I picked up two Sphynx Secret Surprise's at Wal-Mart for $13 each.
They also have the X-treme team windrunners for $1 each, normally $5.88.
Town Minifigs are $2.50.

The deals are among us! Now is the time to shop!
Ashley