 Local / United States / Utah / 113
    What did Santa Bring? —Todd Ahlstrom
   I have yet to open my presents. While I await anxiously to get my RIS (hopefully) I was wondering what Santa brought the rest of you. Todd (25 years ago, 25-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

        Re: What did Santa Bring? —Joseph Gonzalez
   (...) hi todd! sorry it has taken a while to get back to you. personally, i didn't get a stinking thing from santa (my wife says i buy for myself all the time so she doesn't see the point in buying more). HOWEVER: my oldest son (almost six years (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)

        Re: What did Santa Bring? —Todd Ahlstrom
   I did in fact get the RIS. I was also rewarded with the Space Shuttle, which is now my favorite technic set. I recently got a new job, so after building the Space Shuttle, I haven't had much time to fool around with my RIS yet. (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ut)