 Local / United States / Utah / 108
Re: January get-together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:39:06 GMT

Joseph Gonzalez wrote:
First off, check out the great holiday-seasoned picture we've got on the wafol
page (thanks for that one, ashley):
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Glade/9007/wafol.html

LOL -- looks awesome, Ashley!  :-,

it's getting pretty close to january 2000 and i wanted to remind you all that
we are planning another get-together for sometime in january.  i believe ashley
was going to plan on getting some space for us to meet somewhere north of salt
lake.  could we possibly decide on a date that looks good?  my calendar is
totally open but i'd like to opt for a friday evening.

I get back from Texas around the 9th.  After that, any day is good but Fridays
are great.

since we're going north for this one, the meeting in march could be somewhere
in salt lake (and we'll keep rotating it between those two sites and
provo/orem).

How far north is our north-est member?

thanks in advance for your ideas/suggestions and have a great holiday season!!

Hear, hear!  And drive safely, folks!  (my canned holiday message :-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

"Hello.  My name is Jeremy, and I'm a...a brick chewer."
  (in unison) "Hi, Jeremy."