 Local / United States / Utah / 102
101  |  103
Subject:
price gouging on RIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ut
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 16:55:13 GMT

I noticed this ad today in the Tribune:  LEGO Mindstorm Robotics
invention systems. Factory sealed,  un-opened. only $350. 801-376-8922.
I thought surely he can't want $350 for just one when Zany Brainy had
about 20 on the shelf 2 days ago for 199.00.  I called him, and sure
enough he wanted $350 each, but said he might take less.  lol  I asked
him why he wanted $350 when I could walk right into ZB and buy them for
199.00.  He sounded kind of flustered and said he had never heard of
ZB.  : )

Todd