 Local / United States / Texas / Houston / 5
4  |  6
Subject:
King of the Hill
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 03:33:13 GMT

Howdy,

I'm looking for fellow Mindstormers in the Houston, Texas area for sparing.
Basicaly, I want to try a "king of the hill" type of competition.  White
circular field, black border (say black electrical tape), last robot inside the
field wins.  Size of the field depends on number of robots in the match. Only
limitation: you can only use parts from a Mindstorm set (and the original
firmware).

I'd also be interestd in sparing foregoing the rule.

Never mind that there are no hills in Houston (and Compaq bought our Summit).
I've got a wager with my brother in Maine that I need practice for.

Any takers?  I hope this is the proper forum.