 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 99
Re: There are Sproats in Texas? The horror...THE HORROR!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 23:59:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Sproaticus wrote:

Hey dfw'ans,

Barbara and I are in the process of moving to Texas!  We'll most
likely be residing in the DFW area (that's where I'm job-hunting,
anyway).  If you know someone who's looking to hire a pretty dang
good Java programmer...

Jeremy,

Would you be interested in moving to Houston?  Send me your resume!  My
company is hiring senior Java programmers.  (Who knows how many resumes
we'll get from soon-to-be-ex-Compaq folks.)

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX