 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 98
97  |  99
Subject:
There are Sproats in Texas? The horror...THE HORROR!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:38:05 GMT

Hey dfw'ans,

Barbara and I are in the process of moving to Texas!  We'll most likely be
residing in the DFW area (that's where I'm job-hunting, anyway).  If you
know someone who's looking to hire a pretty dang good Java programmer...

Anyhow, we'll be in the DFW area from Monday August 20 through Friday August
31.  If you want to get together and chat Lego or non-Lego stuff, please
drop me a line!  I'll be checking my email on a daily basis (hopefully).

Cheers,
- jsproat