 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 84
Re: So.. are we doing it?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:37:38 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Jeremy Sproat writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Jeremy Sproat writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, Jeremy Sproat writes:
I'm still in Utah; leaving tomorrow morning around 8 MST.  I'll be • unreachable
until I reach DFW, but I may not have access to the Net when I get there.
Does anyone want to e-mail me a phone number before tomorrow morning?
Daren has given me his contact info, in case I can't get Web access at my
in-laws'.

Monday morning, and I'm in Ft. Worth!  And my brother-in-law has a Prodigy
subscription.  :-,  Unfortunately, I'm not able to check my private e-mail;
just LUGNET.

So is anyone still keyed-up about getting together?  I'll probably be here
until Saturday-ish...

Cheers,
- jsproat

Jeremy or Jeff:

Please call me at work at 972-580-4012 if anything is going to happen...
Thanks - Hope to hear from somebody

Daren