 Local / United States / Texas / Dallas/Ft. Worth / 56
55  |  57
Subject:
FOTW!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 00:03:49 GMT

Tonight my fiance and i were in TRU (arapaho and the tollway)... we were
getting early xmas presents for our daughter... we took the required stroll
down the lego aisle (mostly so i could see the 8448, which they have around 5
of, for $129)... and next to the supercar II was an 8480 shuttle!!!.. the box
was in rough shape, so we hit the price checker... $99!!!!.. YEAH!!!..

(thanks for looking in Utah Ashley)

needless to say, i'm hyped...

they had the new technic indy car, helicopter and a decent amount of star wars
sets too... just in case anyone is wondering...

i also spent some time today on the web getting tuesday morning locations near
to me... i plan to hit them this weekend, just to see what sort of stuff might
be lingering...

(btw, it's great to be hearing from so many people in this group now, let's
keep it up!!! )