 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 81
Re: 9/25 gathering announcement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, lugnet.loc.us.tx.dfw, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Sat, 4 Sep 1999 03:45:15 GMT

Tim Rueger wrote:

The next gathering of Austin-area Lego
enthusiasts will be on Saturday, September
25, at the home of Jason Spangler.

Please watch this page for more details
(time, directions, etc.):

  http://www.io.com/~rueger/lego/austin/

I, for one, am planning to bring some train
cars and track to set up a big layout.  Anyone
else care to add to the fun?

Hmmm - Austin Lego Enthusiasts = "ALE"?   Beer
*is* pretty popular around here...  :^)

-Tim

We've had some interest from outside Austin, so I'll cross-reply this to other
nearby Texas area newsgroups that have some traffic.