 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 75
  Brief summary - 8/21 meeting

I, Larin Harp and family, and Pat Justison attended last Saturday's gathering. (Jason Spangler was an unfortunate last-minute cancel.) All in all, I think it went well. Pat brought in his Slave I, which I was really impressed with. I brought in my (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Brief summary - 8/21 meeting

(...) Very cool! Anyone take pictures? (...) I'll be there! (I know, I said that last time... :-) Any ideas as to a location? I can volunteer my house in northwest Austin (near intersection of 183 Spicewoods Springs/McNeil). (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)