 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 73
  Important info for 8/21 meeting

There are some developments regarding the upcoming Lego gathering on 8/21. If you're thinking of attending, you will find it highly beneficial to contact me (rueger@io.com) for additional information. I really hate for this to sound vague or (...) (25 years ago, 11-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)