 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 71
70  |  72
Subject:
Check out this Lego Animation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 06:31:38 GMT

Well almost new.  I made some changes to a simple model that I was using

for animation tests.  The page size is about 390KB, it will take over a
minut at 28.8.
It features a rotating model of an early microfig space ship I did a
while ago.
Check it out at:
http://home.austin.rr.com/prj/200rot_2.htm
And tell me what you think!
Pat J

P.S. I might be able to make that gathering.  We'll see.