 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 6
  Re: Lego shopping (was Re: Hello from Austin!)

(...) I've found some good deals on discontinued sets at the KMart at Parmer and Mopac, and the KMart on 183 up near 620. Normally I buy from Wal-Mart, Target, K-Mart, and Shop @ Home (TRU trips are usually look and not buy). (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)

  Re: Lego shopping (was Re: Hello from Austin!)

(...) Target, (...) I came across a few Exploriens Starships for $50 at the Kay-Bee outlet shop in San Marcos over the weekend. Not too broad selection otherwise, but quite good deals. I picked up some cheap duplo for my niece for Christmas. -Tim (26 years ago, 14-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus)