 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 46
Re: Wal-Mart off of 183 (north central austin) has!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:35:13 GMT

np

Jason Spangler wrote:

Patrick Justison wrote:

I just checked it out 30 mins ago.  They hadn't put the new lots of
throwbots on the shelves and they had one shopping cart with 3 x • wings
and two Tie / Y wing sets.  I picked up i xwing and one ywing.  I • think
that they may have more that they had not brought out yet, because • there
were none of the smaller sets.  Good luck all!

Well, they had them...  :-)

Both the 183/35 Wal-Mart and the 620 Super Wal-Mart have Speeder Bikes
and Land
Speeders.  We (coworkers and I) bought 2 X-Wings, 1 Tie
Fighter/Y-Wing, and 2
Snow Speeders, which they now appear to be out of.

Strangely enough I found a Crater Cruiser smashed behind all of the
big sets at
the 620 Super Wal-Mart.

Thanks for the notice Patrick!!!