 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 160
Re: To Tom Reed and James Simpson (Re: Austin Group)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 15:36:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus, Pat Hough writes:
Hi guys.

There doesn't seem to be much response to the Austin-level dig, so I'm going
one level up and try state-wide. We'll see what we end up with. I can't
believe I'm the only LUGNET member in Austin! There's bound to be more.

Peace,

Pat
Hi Pat,
  Looks like you are getting more Austin responses now!  I know there are a
few others in Austin.  I'm not sure you can get them to respond.  Maybe they
don't read this newsgroup too often.
  I'm into Pirate's and Castle mostly!  I like to see creations from any
theme!  I would be interested in meeting others in the area.
  There used to be two in my town at one time besides me.  I haven't heard
from one in a while (he comes from Houston, going to school here).  The
other one moved and I don't know if he is coming back or not.  He takes on
temporary overseas work!  I may try and contact them to see if they are
interested.  Maybe we can stir up a few more..
   Have you got any ideas towards getting together, etc.?
Tom