 Local / United States / Texas / Austin / 120
Re: get togethers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx.aus
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 14:06:48 GMT

Brett wrote:

I just found this site through Lugnet and was wondering if anyone was still
monitoring it.  Drop me a line if anyone is taking notice.

I'm still here.  :-)

Actually, I just got back from Paris, where I bought the following (I think)
European-only sets:

8 4930 Rock Raiders http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4930
4 5906 Ruler of the Jungle http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5906
1 8508 Slizer Discs http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8508

The Rock Raiders set is a good way to get the boulders without shelling out too
much cash.