 Local / United States / Texas / 90
OT: San Antonio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2001 14:46:42 GMT

This is off-topic but -

I friend of mine will go to San Antonio to study PR at Lackland Base for
half a year. She works at an air base here in Ämari.

Our question is, can someone help her the first days? She would like some
basic help regarding shopping, where to find what, routes etc....
I guess the military will take care of most, but still.

She can speak Russian, Estonian, Danish and some English (that is one thing
she has to learn)

Let me add to this, that she is not uninterested in Lego (she finds my
trains amazing but somehow won't admit it).