 Local / United States / Texas / 88
Re: Run, don't walk!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 16:10:09 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Thomas Avery writes:
n lugnet.starwars, Leigh Holcombe writes:
Hey gang,
Today (11-14-01) I was browsing around the Target in Beaverton, Oregon, and
I saw that they had a special deal: Slave 1 and Luke's Landspeeder in a
package deal for $14.99 USD.  A great way to stock up on spare green parts,
and a must have for Boba Fett collectors.  Just thought you would like to
know.  And no, I am not an employee or an advertiser.

I confirm that! My local Target (Houston) has several on their shelves. It
looks like a really good deal, but exclusive to Target.

Also, Target has the 4561 Railway Express on sale for $99 ($30 off).

TJ