 Local / United States / Texas / 74
    REMINDER: Texas AFOL Meeting Sept 29th —Thomas (T. J.) Avery
   This is just a reminder of the upcoming event. Please email me if you're interested. Please email me even if you can't make it. I'll keep your name on an email list for future meeting announcements. So far 11 people have expressed interest and I (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events) !