 Local / United States / Texas / 44
    TeFOL: getting started —Thomas (T. J.) Avery
   Howdy again Texas Lego fans! "The List" that I promised I would keep is now available for viewing at: (URL) this is to aid in the establishment of a local Texas group and will hopefully revive TEXLUG. Think of TeFOL as a precursor to TEXLUG. If you (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug)