 Local / United States / Texas / 103
102  |  104
Subject:
Considering Move to DFW, TX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tx
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 19:14:09 GMT

Greetings,

I am considering moving to the DFW area to work at Lockheed and was
wondering if there is anyone in the Ft. Worth Area who might help me and my
future wife get to know the area.  My wife is really concerned with finding
a job in the area.  We are both aerospace engineers, but she is not yet a US
Citizen, so it is mentally tougher for her, plus she has a job right now at
Boeing, Seattle.

Please feel free to respond to my personal email rather than this post.

Thanks

Dan Moquin (Who has gone from NELUG -> SEALUG -> NELUG -> SEALUG -> TEXLUG???)