 Local / United States / Tennessee / Nashville / 7
  Not alone

Hey Brian, I'm relatively new to Lego and Lugnet. For no rational reason I started dumping cash into Lego in March of 2000. I found some clearance items at ZanyBrainy back then. I bought some stuff from TRU during the BOGO 50% sale. I snagged (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas)