 Local / United States / Tennessee / Nashville / 6
Re: Hello out there?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 21:12:07 GMT

Eugwe Coral wrote in message ...
I will be moving to Columbia in about three weeks... Is anybody out there?

EC

Now, do I wait 8 months to reply, or shall I tell you that I live in
Franklin?  I won't make you wait--I'm here!

I've also found 3 others in the Nashville area that have responded to my
original post, and with one little Samurai Swordsman (given because of his
interest in all things Orient), I've managed to turn one of my buddies into
an obsessive collector as well.

I'm assuming, due to the date of your original post, that you're pretty much
in Columbia, now, and probably haven't finished unpacking, but I'll wait
patiently.

L8r,

Brian (bbq) Sauls
(sorry it took so long--Lego funds ran low--picked up second job--looking at
third--who needs sleep when you can buy Lego?)