 Local / United States / Tennessee / Nashville / 4
Re: Alone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 15:03:45 GMT

Surely *somebody* is out there.  All the clearance sets keep disappearing.

You would think that some of the people that are snagging all of the
bargains would be online.

Hey--You!  Yeah, you that was looking for the yellow castle at TRU last
December! I know I pointed you here.

Sheesh!  There's gotta be somebody.  I sure as heck don't wanna drive all
the way to Rivergate unless I know I'm gonna' find some goodies.  T'ain't
nothing in Franklin but some Cyberslams for $35, and I've yet to see a
decent clearance set at the Cool Springs Target.

How about Hickory Hollow?  I haven't been over there since Christmas.  I
know somebody's watching the Target over there because unless I actually
*saw* them putting the clearance stickers on....

Oh well.

I would say more bricks for me, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Brian (bbq) Sauls