 Local / United States / Tennessee / Nashville / 27
  Re: Formation of TennLUG!

(...) Is this meeting for AFOLs mostly or would children enjoy attending? I'll plan on attending if possible. Thanks! John Hansen (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas)

  Re: Formation of TennLUG!

This first meeting might not be enjoyable for children because we're trying to "gather our senses" so to say. There won't be too much LEGO there, but I plan on bringing a couple of models to show ;). Hopefully, everything will get done that needs to (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas)