 Local / United States / Tennessee / Nashville / 25
  Re: Formation of TennLUG!

I wish I could make this meeting, but My wife's Birthday party is the 20th and We will be having relatives coming in from all over .... I will gladly do whatever it takes to be a member, and would love to be included on future emailings, etc... let (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas)

  Re: Formation of TennLUG!

We will update the lugnet.loc.us.tn.* list, so watch for updates. (...) Rich Thompson (URL) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.nas)