 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 46
    Anyone need something from Georgia? —Naji Norder
   Hey... Marcia and I are driving down to Georgia to check out the Lego outlet today (among other things). While our budget is not limitless, if there are a thing or two that you want, give us a call in the next 30-45 minutes or so at 583-0394. They (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx)