 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 43
42  |  44
Subject:
2000 sets are everywhere
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:55:36 GMT

I have found them at the Target that Naji mentioned and at Wal Mart in
Halls, Wal Mart at Knoxville Center Mall - and many more ...

Also - If you go east on 640 and exit off onto I40 east exit off on the
first exit - go left - there is a Kmart that is going out of business that
has all of there toys on sale - currently 20% off....

Lots of LEGO still left....

Eugwe Coral
Gene