 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 30
Re: Auction Store?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:04:34 GMT

Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hey Naji!

Can we come 'buy' and shop after the auction is over?

Believe it or not, I've considered doing something like this (for
local people only - no way I'd do it on a website) since I am really
only auctioning large lots and I normally price them at or close to
what they sell for anyway, unless some strange bidding war takes
place.

My only problem would be location.  Rachael would KILL me if I tried
to do it out of our home, and it's probably massively illegal for me
to do something like that at UT out of my cube.

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/   (still in Beta)