 Local / United States / Tennessee / Knoxville / 11
Re: Starwars Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.tn.knx
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:11:54 GMT

Naji Norder <n.norderSPAMBLOCK@computer.org> wrote:
Although you (whoever checks this newsgroup) probably already has some
coming via S@H, I'm waiting desperately for the starwars sets to show up
on local shelves.  I'm only looking to buy one of each set at retail
price - I'm not going to clear them out or anything - and if others were
planning the same thing, then I thought we could work together to keep
some of the sets out of the hands of the non-Lego starwars prospectors.
As a first friendly step, I will pass on that I think the East Town (K
Center, blah blah..) Toys R Us will get them on the shelves first, as
both TRUs have just put some sets on clearance, and the East Town one
seems to have more space cleared already.  I've been trying to keep an
eye on Target, too, but I doubt that any discount place will get them
before TRU.

Since I live right up the hill from that TRU I'll make a point of
checking it for the next little bit.

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Focused discussion groups for LEGO fans worldwide