 Local / United States / South Carolina / Columbia / 5
Re: Can anyone come out and play?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc.col
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 07:51:16 GMT

I'm not sure really.  I was just getting kinda lonely and feeling a
little isolated (physically) from the Lego community.  I just wish
there was an "SCLUG" of sorts (or "SLUG" if you prefer :D  ) that
could could meet on a fairly regular basis and share ideas and maybe a
meal or something.

On Thu, 1 Mar 2001 05:44:28 GMT, Mark & Milissa Millère