 Local / United States / South Carolina / Charleston / 11
  RE: Hello! Anybody (near) home?

Michael We are in North Charleston, off Ashley Phosphate ( aaarrrggghhhh). We are into trains, monorail, model team and Technic We keep this up, we may need to start a local LTC or LUG. This could get scary :-) Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Visit (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha)

  RE: Hello! Anybody (near) home?

A local LTC or LUC would be cool. A friend of mine (we are both computer guys) is heavy into LEGO too. He just got his son a train for Christmas. He is considering buying that big Mini-Fig statue from Shop-At-Home. Well, guess I know why all the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc.cha)