 Local / United States / South Carolina / 9
  RE: anyone found $15 R2D2 DDKs in SC

Ben, We have hit ALL the Charleston area Wal-Marts to no avail :( Hey Dave, any in Columbia yet? Thanx, Mark Millére LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: anyone found $15 R2D2 DDKs in SC

Hey, I haven't been looking for Lego at Wal-Mart in the last few weeks, so I don't know. I'll try to look at one or two Wal-Marts today if I get the chance. David (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping)