 Local / United States / South Carolina / 18
    Re: AFOL get-together in Charlotte —Jonathan Johnson
   Ah, the "other" AFOL in Cola... I'd be up for getting together sometime. I know there are enough people around to start up a Palmetto LUG. A good portion of the NGLTC (including myself) are from SC. We've got AFOL's in the upstate, midlands, and on (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc)

        Re: AFOL get-together in Charlotte —David Wertz
   Hey, Once again I was slack about checking this newsgroup. Yeah, if you want to meet up sometime, that would be cool. Anytime after 5 or so on weekdays would be good. I am gone on a lot of weekends, but sometimes I stick around. Maybe write me back (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc)

        RE: AFOL get-together in Charlotte —Mark & Milissa Millère
   Hey all If it was in Columbia (Charleston is better!:-) IMHO), Milissa and I could do it, but Charlotte is a little out of the way to make it any kind of a regular thing. We could discuss the possibility of getting LCLTC (Low Country) or ??????? off (...) (23 years ago, 13-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.us.sc)